Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Apologies!

Just a quick post to apologise for the late start of the comp (guess it is one, although there are no winners... or maybe everyone is a winner?) I'm just waiting on a track from Waxfactor and then we'll be up and running, if it helps I'll give a little more information right now:

The competition will be held over 2 weeks including 2 weekends, I will up an mp3 of the track we will be shooting to and then it's all go. There are no real rules apart from that, after the deadline I'll stick all the pics together into a nice slideshow to the music which will probably end up a bit like the gallery off hart beat but will hopefully be quite nice. After that I guess we can all up our pics to the flikr group and bitch about what we liked and didn't like.

There are no themes or anything to speak of you can take a potrait, street shot, landscape, still life or whatever, just see what the music leads you to shoot. When the comp gets started properly I'll give you contact details and you can send in your pics!

easy,

Dan7ape

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home