Tuesday, December 18, 2007

December/January Photo Competition rules and mp3!

So it seems my earlier post was a bit too soon, as Waxfactor has supplied us with an MP3 already! It's called 'twixt night and day' and it's a dark, dark piece of music! So The competition can start in earnest, due to particularly poor timing on my part it's the busy Christmas season so I'm going to give everyone a little more time than I mentioned before. Not only do I have Christmas and New Year coming up, but one of my friends decided to get married on the 5th of January so I'll be pretty busy for the next three weeekends in a row... having said that you don't wanna hear my problems and I'm sure I'll get some quality time with my camera so I'm posting the final date for entries as JANUARY 10th 2008, as I mentioned before we should use Waxfactor's graciously donated tune as inspiration for shooting and we can be as literal or as abstract as we like, there are no winners and losers so feel free to be as creative as possible... use photo shop loads or son't use it at all, it's no problem, all I ask is this:

  • Let me know via The flickr group/blog/ Ninjatune if you wish to enter just so I have an idea of numbers.
  • Take some nice pictures that you're proud of Preferably whilst listening to 'The Piece of Music Supplied'
  • Email me your 2 favourite jpegs indicating which is your favourite ( if I don't receive enough applicants I think we'll have the chance to show off 2 of our pics)
  • Get them to me by January 10th at the latest and I'll make a gallery over the following weekend. My email is: sevenape (at) gmail.com
so let's get crackalacking! Here's a link to waxfactor's track:

Twixt night and day

Thanks and good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home